Sunday, September 24, 2006

Computer Illiterate

For some reason it has taken me this long to figure out how to post pictures on my blog, but I think I've finally realized how to do it. You'd think that "image" icon on the top of the post would have tipped me off - duh. Hope this works.


For my first pictures, here's me and Kyle on our wedding day (July 17th, 2004).


Here we are one year later on our first anniversary in Hawaii.




And here we are on our 2-year anniversary this year - first picture was when we celebrated a few days before the actual day at Bali Hai (the restaurant, not the vacation spot) with mom and dad, second is when our broke selves stayed at home to celebrate. A big change from celebrating in Hawaii, but still just as special!

Okay, I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now but I'm doing what I do best - PROCRASTINATING. I'm outties 5000.

3 comments:

BROB said...

Great picture's of my sweetie's.
GB

Laughing Fool said...

Now that is love.

lil jay said...

good job cheryl! you're growing! he he he...