Monday, January 29, 2007

My Friend the Editing Queen

My friend Suzanna has started to read my blog, which I am very happy about (hi Suzanna!). However, this puts me into an interesting conundrum, as she is the master editor in our cohort and I am known to be guilty of the occassional typo or two. In fact, I just re-read a few of my last entries and found a few, but had to resist the temptation of going back to fix them (eh-too much work). For now, I will just have to beg her forgiveness for the misspellings until one day, probably when I am procrastinating on some assignment, I go back and fix all of my corrections. You know how they say owls can spot a tiny rat from miles away? Well they ain't got nothin' on Suzanna and typos! Hehe, one of the many things I admire about her. :)

My schedule is in full effect right now. Just got back from a class where one of my ongoing assignments is to counsel myself. Good times! Talk about an awkward conversation. Would it be cheating if I just wrote out a script in advance and then read it into the tape recorder that the instructor will be listening to? At the very least, I can work on my acting skills.

1 comment:

suzanna said...

hi! the narcissist (i had to look that up to make sure i spelled it right) in me brought me here instead of the gym. i thought about doing a script, too, but i think laziness and lack of time due to procrastination will win out in the end. i've been known to make tpyos, too! i had a proud moment a lil while ago when i found a typoe on google, though.
check it out:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5951+Village+Center+Loop+Road,+San+Diego,+CA+92130
teehee. cheerio.