Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My Friend Izzy

Surprisingly, I am not into Grey's Anatomy like the rest of the women in the free world. You would think it would be right up my alley what with my lifelong television addiction, but such is not the case for whatever reason. I think it has been hyped up so much in my mind that I just don't even think anything will live up to my expectations at this point.


Imagine my surprise when I ran into Katherine Heigl when I was out wine tasting in Temecula.




Okay, I lie. That's actually my friend C, one of the sweetest gals I've ever met. We actually were wine tasting in Temecula to celebrate her graduation from law school - brains and beauty, how jealous am I? Ever since I met her I've harped on how much she is the spitting image of Izzy.


Anyway, just thought I'd share. It's fun to know celebrity look-a-likes. One of my classmates says that she had a friend who looked just like Anna Nicole Smith, and now she's bummed because she can't get away with pretending to be her anymore. The only person I've ever been mistaken for is a Victoria's Secret model when I'm at the beach doing the "about to drop my drawers" pose. LOL!

2 comments:

Laughing Fool said...

New post please!

Cherann said...

Chersdyls,

I think you left your jacket at my house. It's a plum color.

Cheryl