Friday, November 17, 2006

Do the Shuffle

I'm working on another major paper right now and listening to my iPod shuffle for inspiration. I've decided that I am the epitome of random. One minute I was jamming to a profanity laced Dr. Dre track, the next I've transitioned into the swinging sounds of Michael Buble. Now it's on Jack Johnson. Do you think my eclectic taste in music is a sign of indecisiveness? Nah, I'm not indecisive. Or maybe I am??

My newest obsession is my Celebrity Fantasy League. Now that Kyle has Fantasy Football, I had to have my girl version. I did good picking Britney right after the breakup, but whoever has Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes is going to be doing laps around me this weekend! My only hope is that Heidi Klum will have her baby soon...I don't understand what it is with most of the females I know being fascinated with celebrity lives but it just seems to be the norm these days.

No comments: