Thursday, November 02, 2006

Noooo - Not Mr. Eko!

I am sadly in mourning over the loss of my favorite "Lost" character, Mr. Eko. This now means that all of the tailies (except for that one dude married to Rose) have either died or disappeared. Whatever happened to that one chick who disappeared in the jungle anyway? Even though I thought last night's episode of "Lost" was the best one by far this season, I am still devastated that we won't have Mr. Eko to look forward to anymore. And it is no consolation that they have added in that random chick and guy to try to compensate for their dwindling character base. Who the heck are they anyway? So not interesting to me. Their presence just feels so forced. Blah. I feel like one of the things I like most about this show is it's diversity but now they've gotta go and kill all the people of color. I just like to see more representation of different ethnicities in media. I know, call me crazy.

R.I.P. Eko.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith and I watch "Lost" and we thought the two newbies (guy & gal) were so random. But I guess if they keep killing off the old cast, they have to start introducing new characters...weird that the black smoke is back and what killed Eko...after the errant polar bear failed...can't quite figure out the symbolism. I was ready for Anna Lucia to be gone, though. She was too aggro!!! But not Hurley's girlfriend...also, what was up with the flashback to the mental ward?! I wish they'd connect some of the old story lines and answer some questions instead of going off on new tangents. Do you ever watch the HBO series?

chersdyls said...

Yeah, I agree about Ana Lucia. She bugged. What HBO series are you referring to? I don't have HBO, but if there is a show about Lost I might have to subscribe!