Saturday, July 29, 2006

Drunk Dialing

I got drunk last night and was drunk dialing people at random. So if I left a message or spoke to you, please let me know what I said. It's all a blur. I think I have a hilarious alternate personality when I'm drunk, but am curious to know if it's just all in my head - kind of like beer goggles, except I suppose in this case it would be personality goggles.

I'm getting too old for this shizz. I think I need to lay off the drinking. Every time I do it now I feel like I've gained 20 lbs. And then I can never get anything accomplished the next day. Add that to the fact that I seriously think I have killed a million brain cells via alcohol - if that isn't a clear cut message to quit I don't know what is. I feel like I was so much smarter in college than I am now. Thinking just seems to take so much more effort nowadays than it did back then. I am much less Owl and much more Eeyore these days. More Hagrid than Hermione. More Joey than Ross. Anyway, you get the picture.

1 comment:

BROB said...

I am not one of the people that you called. I feel left out!
GB