Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Meditation

aspersion - n., slander

Thanks to those of you who expressed concern after my bitching posts yesterday. After my yoga session today, I feel much much better. Sometimes you just need to center yourself and just breathe. I highly recommend yoga for anyone who needs to just relax. If I am lucky enough to be an expectant mother someday, I already know I will want to take maternity yoga (is that what it's called?). Just knowing how to breathe can make such a difference. Do I sound granola or what?

Anyway, hopefully nobody accuses me of aspersion from yesterday's post. I tried keeping names anonymous, etc. out of respect. If anyone wants to start a blog and write about any of my inappropriate behavior in it, be my guest!

This week is a pretty busy one for me. I have something to do every single night. Very unusual. Kyle's sister, Jenny, is in town with her friend. I'm looking forward to some girl time tonight. Normally I would take them somewhere for dinner, but seeing as how I will soon be a starving student it's a nice home cooked meal instead. Wednesday & Thursday I have work related activities, then Friday I'll be hanging out with Sarah helping her prepare for little Wyatt's first birthday party on Saturday. Congratulations to Wyatt for taking his first steps yesterday!

Oh yeah, the other thing that cheered me up is listening to ALO's CD. Just hearing it gives me warm fuzzies inside.

No comments: