Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Reality Check

stentorian: adj. extremely loud

Anyone who knows me in the slightest is aware of what a reality show junkie I am. It all started with the Real World (thanks to Nina for the introduction) and just spiraled from there. So we must talk American Idol.

Kyle and I were mortified last night to hear Ace sing, of all things, our wedding song. Why oh why did he have to pick "That's All" out of all the thousands of songs he probably could have chosen?! Ugh, the guy is just too cheesey for me. Sure, he's good looking, but I'd take Taylor or Elliot over him any day. I am a huge Taylor fan. Even Kyle's admitted that he would be curious to hear his CD if he released one. That's the highest compliment Kyle would ever give an Idol contestant.

And how excited am I that "So You Think You Can Dance" is coming back? Love that show! I let out a stentorian cheer last night when the commercial came on during Idol. I am going to be in TV heaven in May. Nobody call me between the hours of 8-9p on Tuesdays or Thursdays. You've been warned.

Another thing I feel compelled to warn you about - do not try fat free vanilla yogurt. It's the grossest thing I've ever had, right up there with my polenta/kidney beans/spinach experiment. Ick.

1 comment:

lil jay said...

I love the vocab words use. And I'm with you kyle! I used to be totally totally anti AI, but I'll watch it every now and then...