Sunday, April 30, 2006

Aw Yeah!

The Lakers are back baby! I am so jealous that Jay got to go the Friday game AND the crazy one today. There is nothing better than an adrenaline filled Laker playoff game at the Staples Center, topped off with delicious delicious bacon wrapped hotdogs. Aahh, those bacon wrapped hotdogs bring back some great L.A. memories, most of them involving late night states of intoxication. My favorite being the night of my 28th birthday party at White Lotus, when Kyle was so tanked he bought 12 bacon wrapped hotdogs for 5 people. And we wonder why he has such high cholesterol.

No vocab word today, I just wanted to post about how happy I am that it looks like we'll get to see the Lakers advance another round in the playoffs. Woop de woop!

1 comment:

lil jay said...

GREAT GAMES! Too bad they lsot the last two though...one more baby one more!

WE didn't have bacon-wrapped hot dogs though...maybe the next series...